Monday, March 02, 2009

Adam and Joe Go Tokyo

...Without the Adam and Joe that is.

Heres the inks to the second in a run of covers I've done for Dargos Lament.
Currently Im having a blast working away in Japan. Took the weekend off drawing so I could head up to Tokyo to finally see Studio Ghiblis museum, something I've wanted to do for years! The most impressive thing, without a doubt was the building itself and the random dots of Miyazakis influence all over the place. I would have liked to have seen sooo soo much more. I understand his philosophy of bringing other exhibitions to Japan through his museum, but i would have much rathered a lot more on his works than the mini louvre exhibition they had on. Still though, The laputa robot and cube were kickass and I had no idea that I was gonna see an original Miyazaki movie there (Hoshi o Katta Hi).

Desho Neh!!